- 3.99% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months (16.99% after that)◊
- A great low rate with no annual fee
- Pay down balances faster
- Simplify your monthly payments
- Rates, fees, and other information are effective as of the date published. Subject to change.
The No-Fee Scotiabank® Value VISA® Card Review
|This card is||The Regular Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 16
|Intro APR (%)||3.99% *|
|Intro Period||6 months on BT*|
|Regular APR (%)||16.99% *|
|Grace Period||See Terms**|
*See terms and conditions of the card for other benefits
Special NotesTo apply for the card you must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Have reached the age of majority in your province/territory (18 years in AB, MB, ON, PE, QC, SK. 19 years in all others)
- Not have declared bankruptcy in the past seven years
- Have a minimum gross monthly income of $1,000 unless you are applying for a student VISA card
Legal Promotion Notice:
The introductory 3.99% interest rate applies to cash advances (including balance transfers, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques and cash-like transactions) only (the "Offer"). This rate applies when the new Scotiabank credit card account ("Account") is opened by the defined date (the "Offer End Date") (See terms & conditions of the card) and will continue for 6 months from that date ("the Promotional Period"). This offer cannot be used to transfer a balance from another Scotiabank Account, or to make a payment or deposit to another Scotiabank Account. After the Promotional Period, the 3.99% interest rate on any promotional balances (including any that remain unpaid after the Promotional Period ends) will increase to the preferred interest rate on cash advances (including balance transfers, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques and cash-like transactions) that applies on your Account. Offer applies only to new Scotiabank credit card accounts opened by the Offer End Date. Former or current Scotiabank credit cardholders that transfer from an existing Scotiabank credit card account or re-open a closed Scotiabank credit card account are excluded from this Offer. Offer may be changed or extended and cannot be combined with any other offer.
The preferred annual interest rates for the Account are: 16.99% on purchases and 16.99% on cash advances (including balance transfers, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques and cash-like transactions). Rates and fees are subject to change.
at Scotiabank's secure site.
The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. *Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise to review the terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.