- Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards.1 A welcome offer value of $350.
- 4% on eligible recurring bill payments and grocery store purchases
- 2% on eligible gas station and daily transit purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Visa Infinite Dining Series
- Visa Infinite Music Series
- Wine Country Wonders
- Luxury Hotel Privileges
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance & New Mobile Device Insurance coverage
The Scotia Momentum® VISA® Infinite Card Review
|This card is||The Premium Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 1
|Rewards Bonus||See Terms*|
|Annual Fee||See Terms*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||20.99% *|
|Grace Period||See Terms*|
|Special Notes||HOW TO EARN A 4% CASH BACK RATE:
You will earn 4% Cash Back on the first $25,000 you spend annually on purchases on the Account at merchants classified in the Visa Inc. (VISA) network as Grocery Stores & Supermarkets (Merchant Code 5411) and Recurring Bill Payments. Recurring Bill Payments are defined as payments made on a monthly or regular basis automatically billed by the merchant to your Scotia MomentumÂ® VISA Infinite* card. Recurring Bill Payments are typically for telecommunication, insurance, membership, subscription payments, etc. Not all merchants offer recurring bill payments (please check with your merchant to see if they offer recurring bill payments on VISA cards). Some merchants may sell these products/services or are separate merchants who are located on the premises of these merchants, but are classified by VISA in another manner, in which case this added benefit would not apply.
HOW TO EARN A 2% CASH BACK RATE:
You will earn 2% Cash Back on the first $25,000 you spend annually on purchases made at merchants classified in the VISA network in the categories of Gas (includes Service Stations (with or without Ancillary services), and Automated Fuel Dispensers) (Merchant Codes 5541 & 5542) and Daily Transit (including Local and Suburban Commuter Passenger Transportation, including Ferries, Passenger Railways, Taxicabs and Limousines, Bus Lines, Transportation Services (Not Elsewhere Classified)). (Merchant Codes 4111, 4112, 4121, 4131, 4789)
HOW TO EARN A 1% CASH BACK RATE:
You will earn 1% Cash Back on purchases made after you have reached the 4% and 2% $25,000 annual spend maximum and on all other eligible purchases made on the Account. All Merchant Category Codes are subject to change.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Mobile Device Insurance
- Travel Emergency Medical Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- 25% AVIS Car Rentals discount
- Visa payWave
- VISA Infinite Enhancements
- Rental Car Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
*See Terms and Conditions of the card for more benefits
at Scotiabank's secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.