- First year annual fee waivedâ€
- 4% on eligible gas station and grocery store purchases
- 2% on eligible drug store purchases and recurring bill payments
- 1% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Rates, fees, and other information are subject to change.
The Scotia Momentum® VISA® Infinite Card Review
|This card is||The Premium Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 1
|Rewards Bonus||See Terms*|
|Annual Fee||See Terms*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A *|
|Regular APR (%)||19.99% *|
|Grace Period||See Terms*|
- Travel Emergency Medical Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- 25% AVIS Car Rentals discount
- Visa payWave
- VISA Infinite Enhancements
- Rental Car Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
*See Terms and Conditions of the card for more benefits
Special NotesFor card application, the Minimum Annual Income Required: $60,000 individual, $100,000 household
Promotion's Legal Reference:
We will waive the initial annual fee for the primary card and each additional supplementary card for the first year (the "Offer"). Offer applies to new Accounts only that are opened by a defined date (the website for details) (the "Offer End Date"). Any additional supplementary cards must be issued by the defined date (see terms & conditions), to qualify for the offer. Offer applies only to new Scotiabank credit card accounts opened by the Offer End Date. Former or current Scotiabank credit cardholders that transfer from an existing Scotiabank credit card account or re-open a closed Scotiabank credit card account are excluded from this Offer. Offer may be changed or extended and cannot be combined with any other offer.
The preferred annual fee is $99 for the primary card and $30 for each additional supplementary card. Rates and fees are subject to change.
at Scotiabank's secure site.
The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. *Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise to review the terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.