- Earn 15,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points with your first $1000 in everyday purchases in the first 3 months◊
- Earn 4x Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, grocery stores, on dining and entertainment
- Earn one point on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Rates, fees and other information are subject to change.
The Scotiabank American Express Gold Card Review
|This card is||The Premium Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 13
|Rewards Bonus||15,000 bonus points|
|Annual Fee||See Terms*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A *|
|Regular APR (%)||19.99% (Variable)*|
|Grace Period||See Terms*|
*See terms and conditions of the card for other benefits
Special NotesTo apply for the credit card you must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Have reached the age of majority in your province/territory (18 years in AB, MB, ON, PE, QC, SK. 19 years in all others)
- Not have declared bankruptcy in the past seven years
- Have a minimum gross monthly income of $1,000 unless you are applying for a student credit card
Promo Offers Legal Reference:
To be eligible for the 15,000 bonus points offer (this "Offer"), you must have at least $1000 in net purchases (purchases less returns or similar credits) posted to your Scotiabank credit card account ("Account") in the first 3 months from the Account open date. The bonus points will appear as an adjustment on your Account statement within 2 statement cycles after the third billing cycle has passed provided the Account is open and in good standing. Offer applies to a new Account only opened by defined date (see terms & conditions for details) (the "Offer End Date"). Former or current Scotiabank credit cardholders that transfer from an existing Scotiabank credit card account or re-open a closed Scotiabank credit card account are excluded from this Offer. Offer may be changed or extended and cannot be combined with any other offer.
at Scotiabank's secure site.
The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. *Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise to review the terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.