- Earn up to 30,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that's up to $300 in rewards)
- Earn 5 Scotia Rewards points for every $1: Grocery, Dining and Entertainment
- Earn 3 Scotia Rewards points for every $1: Gas, Daily Transit (NEW), Select Streaming Services (NEW)
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Rates, fees, offers and other information are effective as of August 1, 2019. Subject to change.
The Scotiabank American Express Gold Card Review
|This card is||The Premium Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 13
|Rewards Bonus||Up to $300|
|Annual Fee||See Terms*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||19.99% (Variable)*|
|Grace Period||See Terms*|
|Special Notes||You will not pay 2.5% foreign transaction fees on any foreign currency purchases, including online shopping and when travelling abroad. Only the exchange rate applies.
To apply for the credit card you must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Have reached the age of majority in your province/territory (18 years in AB, MB, ON, PE, QC, SK. 19 years in all others)
- Not have declared bankruptcy in the past seven years
- Have a minimum gross monthly income of $1,000 unless you are applying for a student credit card
*See Card Provider's website and Card Application for complete card details, terms and current offers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accuracy of information.
*See terms and conditions of the card for other benefits
at Scotiabank's secure site.
The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. *Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise to review the terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.