- First year annual fee waived◊
- Get closer to your new car with up to 5% in GM Earnings
- Earn 5% in GM Earnings on the first $10,000 spent annually, and 2% thereafter
- $1 in GM Earning = $1 off the purchase price or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac
- No earning or redemption caps
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of the publication date. Subject to change.
The Scotiabank® GM® VISA® Infinite Card Review
|This card is||The Premium Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 11
|Annual Fee||See Terms*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A *|
|Regular APR (%)||19.99% *|
|Grace Period||See Terms*|
|Special Notes||We will waive the initial annual fee for the primary card and each additional supplementary card for the first year (the "Offer"). Offer applies to new Accounts only that are opened by June 30, 2018 (the "Offer End Date"). Any additional supplementary cards must be issued between the defined dates, to qualify for the offer. Offer applies only to new Scotiabank credit card accounts opened by the Offer End Date. Former or current Scotiabank credit cardholders that transfer from an existing Scotiabank credit card account or re-open a closed Scotiabank credit card account are excluded from this Offer. Offer may be changed or extended and cannot be combined with any other offer.
The preferred annual fee is $79 for the primary card and $39 for each additional supplementary card. Rates and fees are subject to change.
See Terms & COnditions of the card for more details.
- Travel Emergency Medical Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Flight Delay
- Delayed and Lost Baggage
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty
- 20% AVIS Car Rentals discount
- Visa payWave
- VISA Infinite Enhancements
*See Terms and Conditions of the card for more benefits
at Scotiabank's secure site.
The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. *Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise to review the terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.