- Earn up to 35,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that's up to $350 towards travel)◊
- Earn 2 Scotia Rewards points on every $1 you spend on eligible grocery stores, dining, entertainment purchases, and daily transit purchases (including buses, subways, taxis, and more).
- Earn 1 Scotia Rewards point on every $1 you spend on all other eligible purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- First supplementary Card $0/year, $50/year on each additional Card
The Scotiabank Passport® VISA® Infinite Card Review
|This card is||The Premium Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 21
|Rewards Bonus||up to 35,000 bonus points|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||19.99% *|
|Grace Period||See Terms*|
- 6 Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- Book and redeem travel easily
- Save on car rentals
- Save time at the checkout
- Visa Infinite Concierge Service
- Visa Infinite Hotel Collection
- Visa Infinite Dining and Wine Country program
- Travel Emergency Medical Insurance
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance
- Flight Delay Insurance
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance
- Rental Car Collision Loss/Damage Insurance
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Purchase Security & Extended Warranty Protection
- Price Protection Service
- Scotia Credit Card Protection (optional)
*See card application page for other benefits
at Scotiabank's secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.