- Prepaid debit card for Care Bears fans
- Now order up to 3 cards with different designs; 1000s to choose from
- Deposit your paycheck directly onto your card
- Free Android & iOS app download to manage your account
- Access to 24,000 MoneyPass in-network ATMs
- Use everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- No cost to apply and no minimum balance
- Share funds between eligible cards
- Load checks right from your smartphone
- *This is not a credit card
The Care Bears Visa® Prepaid Card Review
Delightful, nostalgic, and financially feasible: the co-branded effort between the global brand of Care Bears and the world's most recognized financial brand, Visa, has teamed to bring consumers a great new credit tool. The prepaid MasterCard hosts a number of different Care Bears designs, each created to bring you back to a simpler time when pastel-colored, cherub-faced bears were the cure-all. Don't be mistaken, though, this is a solid Visa offer that delivers big savings, lower fees, and far better terms than others on the market. Approval is easy and in most instances, you will know within a few minutes. You can even apply online. Take advantage of the no annual fee, the waiving of the monthly maintenance fee when you direct deposit at least $800 each month, and many more benefits, too. We might have had to make way for life after our childhoods, and all of the adult decisions we faced, but no one said a bit of nostalgia couldn't be incorporated.
The Care Bears Visa® Prepaid Card Details
|This card is||The Stored Value Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 9
|Credit Needed||Accepts All*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||0.00% (Fixed)*|
*See Terms and Conditions for other benefits
at The Bancorp Inc.'s secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.