- Invest your tax refund to improve your credit by making the refundable deposit for your new secured card today
- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards are Accepted!
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 - $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
The First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Review
Anyone can enjoy the benefits of a Platinum Mastercard with the First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard. There is no credit history or credit score minimum required to be approved for the card. The card instead focuses on a security deposit. The deposit is fully refundable and allows for a credit line to be established. The card submits details to the three credit bureaus on a monthly basis to help improve credit. The application is available online, making the process of getting a card faster. Once approved and the deposit is paid, an applicant can receive the card within 5 days. Mastercard is widely accepted around the globe, which is why this card is so popular. Platinum Mastercard benefits come standard with the card. This includes such things as fraud protection, online account management, and 24/7 customer service. The credit card will be issued regardless of the score as long as one is willing to pay a security deposit.
The First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Details
|This card is||The Secured Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 165
|Credit Needed||Bad Credit OK*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||19.99% (Variable)*|
|Grace Period||25 Days*|
*See Terms and Conditions of the card
at Synovus Bank's secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.