Indigo® Unsecured Mastercard® - Prior Bankruptcy is Okay
- An unsecured card perfect for everyday purchases
- Pre-qualifying today will not affect your credit score
- Less than perfect credit histories can qualify
- Prior bankruptcy OK
- Now with higher credit limits
- Fraud protection for stolen or lost cards
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
The Indigo® Unsecured Mastercard® - Prior Bankruptcy is Okay Review
|This card is||The Premium Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 24
|Annual Fee||See Terms*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||24.90% (Variable)*|
|Grace Period||25 days*|
*See Terms and Conditions for other benefits
at Celtic Bank's secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.
Freedom Gold Card
$750 Unsecured Credit Limit (Usable only at The Horizon Outlet) Instan...
Coinbase Visa® Debit Card
Sign up now, buy or sell $100 or more on Coinbase and claim $10 of Bitc...
Fortiva Mastercard® Credit Card with Cashback Rewards
Up to $1,000 unsecured credit limit 3% Cashback reward on Gas, Groceri...