- Put down $200, which becomes your credit line. Then, if you qualify, double your credit line to $400 without making another deposit.
- Double your $200 credit line by making at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open.
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. We report your payment history to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get 100% U.S.-based customer service & get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with available Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Annual fee is $36 the first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.
The Merrick Bank Double Your Line™ Secured Visa® Review
|This card is||The Secured Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 11
|Credit Needed||Accepts All*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||17.45% (Variable)*|
|Grace Period||25 days*|
* See terms and Conditions
at Merrick Bank's secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.