- Higher limit than before, still no security deposit required!
- Prequalify for a card today and it will not impact your credit score
- Simple application process with a quick decision
- Less than perfect credit is okay
- Mobile account access at any time
- Worry-free fraud protection if your card is lost or stolen
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S
- Card designs to fit your personality at no extra charge
The Milestone® Mastercard® - Less Than Perfect Credit Considered Review
Did you know you can pre-qualify for a credit card without taking a hit on your credit scores? It's true. When you apply for the Milestone® Mastercard® - Less Than Perfect Credit Considered, you'll have the opportunity to explore the offers you're presented with, including the annual fee and the APR you're being offered without it affecting your scores. Even better is the fact that you can take your time considering your best options and once you're ready, select your offer. That's it. It doesn't get much better than that. Your Gold Mastercard comes with all the perks and benefits that the major credit network is known for. You'll enjoy the gold standard treatment every time you use your Milestone credit card. As more of us worry about our financial safety, both online and in the real world, Mastercard continues to raise the bar in the latest technological advances. From the chip technology to secure websites, use your credit with confidence.
The Milestone® Mastercard® - Less Than Perfect Credit Considered Details
|This card is||The Regular Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 5
|Annual Fee||See Terms*|
|Credit Needed||Bad Credit OK*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||24.90% *|
|Grace Period||25 days*|
|Special Notes||*Depends on creditworthiness|
*See Terms and Conditions for other benefits
at Genesis Bank's secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.