- $20 Welcome Offer!
- With Netspend Direct Deposit, you can get paid faster than a paper check.
- No late fees or interest charges because this is not a credit card.
- No Overdraft Fees on purchases using your card.
- Use the NetSpend Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get text message or email alerts (Message & data rates may apply).
- Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card may be used everywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted. Click "Get My Card" for full details.
- See additional NetSpend® Prepaid Visa® details.
The NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card (Classic) Review
The NetSpend Visa Prepaid Debit Card is designed to entertain consumers in need of a card such as this for reasons specific to them. Anyone having difficulty opening a checking account, those in need of an account to place extra spending money, and those looking for security when spending their money will find that this prepaid Visa card will accommodate them. There are two ways in which money can be deposited into the card's account. The first is by visiting a NetSpend reload center, which is a retail location such as a gas station or grocery store. The second is for the consumer to have their paycheck direct deposited into the account. There is a small fee for reloading money onto the card. There is also a monthly fee for those on what is called the 'Fee Advantage Customers.' This is opposed to the 'pay-as-you-go' customers that pay a fee as they go because they may not use the card often.
The NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card (Classic) Details
|This card is||The Stored Value Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 95
|Rewards Bonus||$20 welcome bonus|
|Credit Needed||Bad Credit OK*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||0.00% (Fixed)*|
- Payback Rewardsâ„
- Mobile Check Load
- Anytime Alerts
See Terms and Conditions
at Meta Bank's secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.
Credit lines range from $500-$1,250 which double to $1,000-$2,500 after...