- Upon credit approval, the collateral deposit you provide becomes the credit limit on your Visa® card. Choose between $200 and $1,000.
- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- Build or rebuild your credit by keeping your balances low and paying all creditors on time every month.
- 24/7 online account center.
- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
- PCB Secured Visa is issued by Plains Commerce Bank, Member FDIC
- *See Rates, Fees, Costs, and Limitations for additional details.
The PCB Secured Visa® Card Review
|This card is||The Secured Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 15
|Credit Needed||Bad Credit OK*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||18.90% (Variable)*|
|Grace Period||25 days*|
*See Terms and Conditions for other benefits
at Plains Commerce Bank's secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.
Credit lines range from $500-$1,350 which double to $1,000-$2,700 after...