It is hard to deny the importance of credit in today’s world. Unfortunately, though, credit is not for everyone, despite its persistent presence. Thankfully, though, for people who really would prefer an alternative, Tuxedo has developed a series of great prepaid cards to choose from.
It does not matter who you are or what your particular needs might be, you probably agree that access to credit is important. Even if you know you prefer to not overextend your finances, there are many great benefits to carrying credit that are simply not available to people who do not utilize it. Sometimes people don’t want credit because they have had a bad experience. Sometimes they are simply unsure of the responsibility. Thankfully, for people like this, there are very fine alternatives that can offer similar benefits with less concern for the traditional risks.
Credit Benefits and Risks
Before you look at the benefits of prepaid cards, you should remember why people like credit in the first place. Credit cards carry many benefits, including:
- Portability – take it with you wherever you go
- Freedom – buy what you want, when you want it
- Flexibility – make a plan or buy on a whim
- Convenience – take care of things as you need to instead of waiting until you have the money
Of course, there are also several risks that go along with credit cards. These are the things that discourage many people from carrying them:
- Scheduled payments
- Potential for fees
- Insurmountable penalties
- The idea of compounding debt
- Penalties and other contingencies
There is nothing, actually, supremely wrong with credit; the problem lies within a person’s willingness or ability to deal with the responsibility. Some people really do not have the means to handle it while others simply do not believe that they can. Regardless of the reason, prepaid cards offer a fair and decent alternative.
Basically, there are several reasons why you might prefer prepaid credit card products to the more traditional means. As you might imagine, these reasons are very simple, and that is, actually, the first benefit of carrying a prepaid card:
- Simplified credit: use only the money you need without schedules and due dates
- No Due Dates means no worrying about being able to afford payments
- Prepaid cards mean you have no credit limit to worry about
- Because you have no payment due date and no credit limit you also do not have to worry about any fees or penalties
Of course, the single, most important benefit to carrying a prepaid card is the fact that you still get access to Visa and MasterCard purchasing power all over the world, as well as on the internet. Whether you want to use the card to pay for bills, purchase goods and supplies, entertain clients, cover travel expenses, or just cover day-to-day operations, you will always have the security and comfort of knowing that your card is accepted all over the world.
The Eccount Platform
What makes Tuxedo brand prepaid credit cards different from other prepaid credit or debit cards is the innovative eccount software platform. This core software platform is integrated into all of their financial products allowing both credit customers and business credit customers who supply to their clients with cards to have:
- Full control of deposits and debits with instant results
- Full control of card user access, which you can change as often as you wish
- The ability to receive instant balance updates through whichever medium you choose: text message, phone call, or over the internet
- The freedom to upload to the account in bulk for the purposes of payroll or other reasons like customer rebates, incentives, rewards, and payouts
- Access your account through various touch points
- The ability to set up multiple cards to access the account with seamless integration
This full control access has been successful for several big companies who rely on technological innovation and integration to function across their international customer base. This includes companies like:
- STA Travel
Powered by Visa and MasterCard and supported by the eccount software platform, Tuxedo prepaid cards might be the alternative to credit you have been looking for. They are valid in the United Kingdom and many other countries around the globe.