Tangerine is not a typical bank it has no physical branches but is well established online, via mobile, at Tangerine locations, and through contact centres. Tangerine was launched on 1997 as ING DIRECT Canada and successfully offers a variety of financial products and services.
- 1.95% Balance Transfer promo for 6 months (with a 1% fee)
- Earn 2% Money-Back Rewards on purchases in two 2% Money-Back Categories of your choice, and 0.50% Money-Back Rewards on all other purchases.
- Have your Money-Back Rewards deposited into a Tangerine Savings Account, and get a 3rd 2% Money-Back Category.
- Money-Back Rewards are earned automatically and paid monthly, and can either be applied towards your Credit Card balance or redeemed into your Savings Account.
- No limit on the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn.
- Change your 2% Money-Back Categories to suit your spending.
- Orange Alerts are emailed to you so that youâ€™re up-to-date on what's happening in your Account.
|Intro APR||Intro Period||Regular APR||Annual Fee||Credit Needed||Rate this Card|
|1.95%*||6 months on BT*||19.95% *||$0*||Good*|
total votes: 7