Acceptance Of Terms Is Done Through Use Of Website
This website is solely owned and operated by Credit Dad® (“CREDIT DAD”). This Agreement encompasses all of Credit Dad®’s websites (“CREDIT DAD Websites”), including the one you are currently on (“Website”), as well as any associated material not limited to but including emails, forums, RSS feeds, newsletters, podcasts, social applications, and user comments. By using any of the CREDIT DAD Websites or by pressing the “I agree” to this Agreement, you (“User”) mark your agreement to the terms and conditions. Should you not agree to the Agreement then do not use any of the CREDIT DAD Websites and do not click the “I agree” button. Review this Agreement occasionally for changes and omissions as the owner Credit Dad® reserves the discretion to change and modify this Agreement. Your continued use of the CREDIT DAD Websites after the posting of any revisions to the Agreement marks your acceptance of such revisions. Credit Dad® also holds the right to end a User’s use of CREDIT DAD Websites at any given time without prior notice and can do so for any such breach of the Agreement or with the instructions on the CREDIT DAD Websites by said User. This Agreement will also apply to advertisers and licensors in addition to Users.
Users Must Be 18 Or Older
This Agreement must be read, comprehended and agreed to by a User over the age of 18. A parent or guardian is permitted to allow a person under the age of 18 use of the CREDIT DAD Websites if the person under the age of 18 is in that person’s care. For this to happen, he or she must email Credit Dad® with his or her express permission and acceptance of full legal responsibility for the User under the age of 18 to view the contents. If you have not yet to reach the age of 18, are easily offended, or are accessing CREDIT DAD Websites from a country where any content on CREDIT DAD Websites is illegal or prohibited, please exit the site now as you do not have the access permission for the CREDIT DAD Websites.
License To Use Website
Upon your agreement to the Agreement, Credit Dad® hereby grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive limited license to use the CREDIT DAD Websites in direct accordance with the terms and conditions in said Agreement and as allowed through instructions on the CREDIT DAD Websites. You agree not to create any fraudulent or false statements in the use of or to view or access the CREDIT DAD Websites. You also acknowledge and agree all content and services found on CREDIT DAD Websites are the sole property of Credit Dad® and its licensors and advertisers. The content and services are protected by copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, service marks, trade secrets, patents, and other proprietary laws and rights, in the United States as well as abroad. All rights which are not expressly granted herein are fully held by Credit Dad®, its licensors and advertisers. You agree to cover any expenditures related to purchases and services completed using your name and credit card through CREDIT DAD Websites, not to question any such charges and to pay for all debts and/or legal fees resulting from any lack of payment.
Restriction Of License
- Use. Except as what is specifically allowed through CREDIT DAD Websites, you agree not to download, save, cut and paste, license, sell, rent, lease, distribute, modify, copy, transmit, publicly perform, publicly display, publish, edit, adapt, or derive works from contents, code or material from any CREDIT DAD Websites. It is prohibited to conduct any systematic pulling of any content from CREDIT DAD Websites to create or compile a collection, database, compilation or directory without the written permission from Credit Dad®, directly or indirectly. Also, use of the content or materials for any reason not expressly allowed in this Agreement is prohibited.
- Security. You agree should you be issued a username and passcode by Credit Dad®, you shall take all measures to prevent access to CREDIT DAD Websites through given username and passcode by individual other than yourself. Such things can include (but are not limited to) keeping information confidential, telling Credit Dad® quickly if you find a loss or access to information by another party not under your supervision, and by using a username and passcode not easily obtained or found out by a third party. You agree you will not try to reverse assemble, reverse engineer, reverse compile, decompile, translate, disassemble or otherwise change any executable code, materials or content on or obtained through the CREDIT DAD Websites. You comprehend such actions are more than likely going to create serious civil and criminal legal downfalls and Credit Dad® can pursue such downfalls to the full extent of the law which is to protect the rights of the Websites, its marketers and its licensees.
- Foreign Users. Visiting the CREDIT DAD Websites, services, contents or products available on CREDIT DAD Websites, with the exception of items that have been permitted using instructions and truthful statements given from the User as it pertains to the CREDIT DAD Websites, from places beyond the United State or where any contents are not legal, is prohibited. Users who opt to view CREDIT DAD Websites from other locales do so of their own accord and willingly at their own risk are responsible for compliance with local ordinances and laws. No information on CREDIT DAD Websites can be downloaded, exported or re-exported into countries that include Syria, Iran, Cuba, Libya, Sudan, North Korea, Yugoslav Republic, Nigeria, Rwanda, or any other country with U.S. government posed instructions. By accessing CREDIT DAD Websites, you expressly adhere you are not a resident or citizen because it would prevent you from donating.
- Export. You agree to comply with all pertinent import and export control laws and regulations in the use of CREDIT DAD Websites, or services or materials obtained from CREDIT DAD Websites, and, specifically, you will not export or re-export any data on or obtained from CREDIT DAD Websites that violate any local or foreign export laws without all required licenses from foreign or U.S. governments.
- Government Use. The following provision applies if you belong to a branch of the United States Government. CREDIT DAD Websites, contents, code, services and pertinent documentation consist of “commercial computer software documentation” and “commercial computer software” and as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (SEPT 1995) and provided to the Government (i) for attainment by or in part from civilian agencies, in conjunction with the policy as established in 48 C.F.R. 12.212; or (ii) for attainment by or in part from units of the Department of Defense, in conjunction with policies as established in 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 (JUN 1995) and 227.7202-3 (JUN 1995). Unpublished rights are reserved under U.S. copyright laws.
User’s License Grant To Website
All information you post on CREDIT DAD Websites or communicate to Credit Dad® through any CREDIT DAD Websites (collectively referred to as “Submissions”) shall forever be property of Credit Dad®, except in regards to personal data. You hereby agree to Website Submission Rules, if provided by Credit Dad®, as part of this Agreement. Credit Dad® will not treat any submission as confidential and will not incur liabilities as a result of any alikeness that may result in future CREDIT DAD® products or services. Without limitation, Credit Dad® will have exclusive ownership to any submission in the present and future of every kind as well as every nature in all locations. You acknowledge you are completely responsible for the message, including its appropriateness, legality, reliability, originality and copyright. You represent and warrant your Submission does not infringe upon any 3rd party rights.
The Credit Dad® name and logo are registered trademarks in the U.S. and internationally. Use of the CREDIT DAD name and logo are only allowed if an individual or organization has a written license agreement with CREDIT DAD.
Licensors and third party materials, products and services of Credit Dad® referenced on any of the CREDIT DAD Websites are registered trademarks, common law or service marks of the designated parties.
Third Party Websites
Through links or frames on CREDIT DAD Websites, you may be transferred to third party websites or other online merchants. Use caution to reach terms and conditions and privacy policies of such websites before using them to be aware of these terms and conditions. Information or material contained on the websites may contain unreasonable, illegal or offensive material to some individuals. These websites are not controlled by Credit Dad®, are not reviewed or monitored by Credit Dad® and therefore Credit Dad® is not aware of the website content. Credit Dad® is not responsible for the copyright compliance, decency, legality, accuracy or other aspect of these websites in regards to content or transmissions received. The inclusion of a link or frame on one of the CREDIT DAD Websites does not signify endorsement of the website by Credit Dad® nor its licensors or advertisers. You agree that no liability exists from Credit Dad® to the third party websites or your usage of them.
No Financial Advice
The Information on CREDIT DAD Websites is provided for informational and education purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of completeness, accuracy, or fitness for any particular purpose. The Information contained in or provided from or through CREDIT DAD Websites is not intended to be and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other advice. The Information on the CREDIT DAD Websites and provided from or through Credit Dad® is general in nature and is not specific to you the User or anyone else.
YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY DECISION, FINANCIAL, INVESTMENTS, TRADING OR OTHERWISE, BASED ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT UNDERTAKING INDEPENDENT DUE DILIGENCE AND CONSULTATION WITH A COMPETENT FINANCIAL ADVISOR OR PROFESSIONAL BROKER.
You understand that you are using any and all Information available on or through this website AT YOUR OWN RISK.
CREDIT DAD is an independent, advertising-supported website. Many debit cards, credit cards and other financial offers that appear here are from companies from which CREDIT DAD Websites receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this website (including, for example, the order in which they appear). CREDIT DAD Websites do not include all card offers in the marketplace.
The trading of stocks, commodities, futures, index futures or any other securities has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all users of this Website. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own professional or independent financial advice.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT ANY CREDIT DAD WEBSITES ARE MADE BY CREDIT DAD® OR ITS LICENSENSORS AND ADVERTISORS. THIS INCLUDES THE INFORMATION SUITABILITY THAT IS CONTAINED ON OR RECEIVED FROM ANY OF THE CREDIT DAD WEBSITES, NOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RECEIVED FROM THE WEBSITES.
NO DATA ON CREDIT DAD WEBSITES SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. THIS INCLUDES THAT OF LEGAL, MEDICAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE.
THE USE AND INFORMATION OF CREDIT DAD WEBSITES ARE “AS IS” WITHOUT THE USE OF WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. CREDIT DAD®, ITS ADVERTISERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDED BY CREDIT DAD WEBSITES, THE CONTAINED AND RECEIVED INFORMATION OF THE CREDIT DAD WEBSITES AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES RECEIVED FROM CREDIT DAD WEBSITES THAT INCLUDE STATUTORY, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND MERCHANTABILITY.
THE CONTENTS OR ANY RECEIVED INFORMATION FROM OBUSAA WEBSITES ARE NOT WARRANTED BY CREDIT DAD®, ITS ADVERTISERS OR ITS LICENSORS TO BE ACCURATE, CORRECT OR RELIABLE. FURTHER, THIS INCLUDES THAT CREDIT DAD WEBSITES ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT ALL TMES OR LOCATIONS, THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT INFORMATION OR CONTENTS ON THE CREDIT DAD WEBSITES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT CAN BE HARMFUL.
THE WEBSITE IS TO BE USED AT YOUR RISK SOLELY.
YOU AGREE YOU HAVE RELIED ON NO STATEMENTS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. DUE TO SOME JURISDICTIONS NOT PERMITTING CERTAIN WARRANTIES FROM BEING EXCLUDED, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, HOWEVER WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM CONTANT AS PERMITTED BY LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
Companies listed on CREDIT DAD Websites may have a financial relationship with Credit Dad®. If a consumer chooses to purchase a service or product with an affiliated linked on one of the CREDIT DAD Websites, Credit Dad® may be compensated financially or otherwise. No compensation is accepted for positive reviews.
Limitations Of Liability
CREDIT DAD®, ITS ADVERTISERS AND/OR LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE THAT WILL RESULT FROM OR ARISE OUT OF THE INABILITY TO USE OR THE USE OF ANY OF THE CREDIT DAD WEBSITES OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED OR RECEIVED FROM THE SITES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THE LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF ALLEGED LIABILITY BEING BASED ON STRICT LIABILITY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGE HAS BEEN ADVISED TO CREDIT DAD® OR ONE OF ITS AFFILIATES. THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL/CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ALL JURISDICTIONS, THEREFORE CREDIT DAD®, ITS LICENSORS AND ADVERTISERS’ LIABILITY IN THESE JURISDICTIONS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT.
Credit Dad® and its subsidiaries, licensors, advertisers and other affiliated companies as well as their employees, officers, agents, contractors and directors are to be held harmless and user agrees to defend and indemnify from all claims, liabilities and expenses that arise from the use of CREDIT DAD Websites, information, products and services from the said Websites. This includes any violation of the Agreement. Credit Dad® also reserves the right, at their own expense, to have the exclusive defense and control of any subject matter for indemnification by you. You then agree to cooperate with Credit Dad® to asset any available defense.
User’s use or Agreement may be suspended or terminated by Credit Dad® upon receipt of any notice where user has allegedly used CREDIT DAD Websites for a purpose where local, state or federal laws or the laws of other nations have been violated. This is not limited to information posting that may violate 3rd party rights or defame a 3rd party in any way, violate hacking regulations or feature the harassment of others. This includes that of its agents, directors, contractors, employees or officers. Credit Dad® may disclose the identity of User and the contact data in an event such as this to government or law enforcement bodies if requested. In any legal action or subpoena, Credit Dad® will not be liable for any damages that result thereof. The User agrees that Credit Dad® will not have any legal action or claim brought against them for the disclosure of the personal information.
Choice Of Law And Forum
Credit Dad® controls all CREDIT DAD Websites with the exception of third party links, from its offices in the State of Illinois, U.S.A. The CREDIT DAD Websites can be accessed from the 50 states as well as from international countries permitted by the CREDIT DAD Websites. Laws may differ within the other locations in comparison to Illinois, thus accessing the Websites, Credit Dad® and you agree that Illinois statutes and laws shall be applied to actions or claims that come as a result of the Agreement and use of the CREDIT DAD Websites without conflict of laws. Credit Dad® and you agree to submit to claim filing only in Illinois personal jurisdiction and venue and proceedings shall be in English. No representation is made from Credit Dad® that CREDIT DAD Websites contain materials that are appropriate or available to be used in other locations. Further, contents may be illegal if accessed from other territories and is therefore prohibited. The United Nations Convention’s Contracts for the Sale of Goods shall not govern the Agreement.
This Agreement references Website Submission Rules should the specific CREDIT DAD Website allow posting and thus posts such Rules. The Agreement between parties supersedes all prior agreements between parties made in writing, orally or electronically and shall not be changed with the exception of a written agreement by on officer of Credit Dad® that has been signed. Should any provision of the Agreement be prohibited by law or held unenforceable, all remaining provisions will not be affected. Further, the unenforceable provision will be amended to better accomplish objectives within applicable law limits. The Agreement shall not be transferred or assigned by User. Any such transfers of Agreement will be null and void.
- 10 Important Tips for Managing Money
- Why Young Adults Shouldn’t Abandon Credit Cards
- 5 Avenues for Saving Money Easily
- Fiduciary Duty Impact on Your Financial Future
- How to Have the Perfect Vacation on a Budget
- Cheap Ways to Manage Your Stress
- The Most Powerful Women in Banking & Finance in 2013
- Online Banks and College Debit Cards – Changes Coming