- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Quick and Complete Online Application; No credit inquiry required!
- Includes Free Real-Time Access to Your Credit Score and Ongoing Credit Monitoring powered by Experian
- Full-Feature Platinum Secured Mastercard®; Try our new Mobile App for Android users!
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Mastercards Are Accepted!
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200-$2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
- Nationwide program; available in all 50 US states *See Card Terms.
- Get a fresh start! A discharged bankruptcy still in your credit bureau file will not cause you to be declined.
The First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Review
A secured credit card is a nifty, convenient little financial tool that can help people who may be struggling with establishing credit or recovering from credit issues. It is just like a prepaid debit card in that you have to make a deposit before you can begin spending. However, unlike a traditional credit card, you do not have to keep making deposits in order to spend. The deposit you make is collateral that is used against your account in case of a default. This is precisely how the First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard Secured credit card works. After you make your deposit, you will be able to take advantage of regular credit card benefits like buying things at the store or online and getting cash advances. Of course, along with these benefits, you will also face penalties, processing fees, maintenance charges, and the variable balance interest rates that are common to traditional credit cards.
The First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Details
|This card is||The Secured Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 188
|Credit Needed||Bad Credit OK*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||16.24% (Variable)*|
|Grace Period||25 Days*|
*See Terms and Conditions
at Synovus Bank's secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.
Put down $200, which becomes your credit line. Then, if you qualify, do...