- Better than Prepaid... Go with a Secured Card! Load One Time -Keep On Using
- Absolutely No Credit Check or Minimum Credit Score Required
- Automatic Reporting to All Three National Credit Bureaus
- 9.99% Low Fixed APR -Your Rate Won't Go Up Even if You Are Late
- Activate Today with a $200 Minimum Deposit -Maximum $1,000.
- Increase Your Credit Limit up to $5,000 by Adding Additional Deposits Anytime
The Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Card Review
The Applied Bank Secured Visa Gold Preferred Credit Card is the perfect card to start with to gain financial strength. The credit limit starts small, so there's no worry of overspending with purchases that you can't afford to make payments on. Whether this is your first credit card or an emergency card, it's ideal because it is secured with your deposited funds. After filling out a simple online application, a response is given promptly. There's no application or processing fees to deal with, either. Best yet, the transactions and payments are reported to the credit bureaus, so your history with the card goes towards building a stronger financial hold. Plus, the card is a Visa, which means you can use it in millions of locations across the globe, from restaurants and malls to online stores as well.
The Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Card Details
|This card is||The Secured Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 82
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||9.99% (Fixed)*|
* See terms and Conditions
at Applied Bank®'s secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.