- All the benefits of a Mastercard, without a security deposit
- Keeping your account in good standing may help establish and/or improve your credit history
- Less than perfect credit is okay, even with a prior bankruptcy!
- Prequalify for a card today and it will not impact your credit score
- Reports to all three major credit bureaus
The Destiny Mastercard® Review
|This card is||The Regular Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 42
|Annual Fee||See Terms*|
|Credit Needed||Bad Credit OK*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||24.90% *|
|Grace Period||25 days*|
|Special Notes||You need to be 18 years or older and have a checking account to apply for this card|
See website for other benefits
at Genesis Bank's secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.