- Unsecured credit line increases. After the first year, your account will be regularly reviewed for credit line increases with no additional security deposit required.
- Monthly FICO Score for free. Get your updated FICO Score each month when it is provided to us from the credit bureau.
- Build your credit. Performance is reported to all three major credit bureaus, unlike a prepaid card.
- Flexible credit line. The amount of your deposit determines your initial credit line up to $3,000 and increase your credit line anytime with additional deposits.
- Easy funding options. Several convenient options to easily fund your security deposit.
- Worldwide acceptance. Use it anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Quick, easy application, apply online today!
The Merrick Bank Secured Visa® credit card Review
|This card is||The Secured Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 25
|Credit Needed||Bad Credit OK*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||18.95% (Variable)*|
|Grace Period||25 days*|
* See terms and Conditions
at Merrick Bank's secure site.
The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. *Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise to review the terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.
Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option No...