- Quick & Easy Approval in Less Than 60 Seconds!
- Reports to All Three Major Credit Bureaus
- No Penalty Rate. Your Rate Won't Go Up Even If You are Late
- Access Additional Credit With On-Time Payments and Responsible usage
- A True Unsecured EMV enabled (chip) Visa Credit card
- Does not require perfect credit for approval
- Fixed APR and Manageable Monthly Payments
- 24/7 Online Account Access and Payment Options
- E-mail Payment reminders help you keep your account in good standing
The Applied Bank® Unsecured Classic Visa® Card Review
There's a card that's available to virtually anyone, regardless of credit history. The Applied Bank's Unsecured Classic Visa card is a regular, unsecured credit card featuring the Visa logo, which means that its cardholder can use it anywhere it's accepted â€“ throughout millions of locations worldwide, including online. An application processing fee is required to pay and the card has an annual fee, which in fact, becomes twice smaller starting from the 2nd year. The credit limit starts from 300 USD and spending is up to you. The card reports to all 3 main credit bureaus. Since it requires financial responsibility, it is a great card to either begin establishing a credit history. The card has interest rates that never go up, even if you make a late payment. It's a great way to pave the way towards financial responsibility and build your credit.
The Applied Bank® Unsecured Classic Visa® Card Details
|This card is||The Regular Consumer card|
|Rate this Card!||
total votes: 59
|Annual Fee||See Terms*|
|Intro APR (%)||N/A|
|Regular APR (%)||29.99% (Fixed)*|
*See Terms and Conditions of the card
at Applied Bank®'s secure site.
*The review is prepared by CreditDad.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer. Card rates, fees and other information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of the evaluation. We strongly advise you review the fees, terms and conditions of the offer prior to applying for the product.